วันอังคารที่ 10 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Thai food.



I spent most of the day at the Book Fair at Queen Sirikit Convention Hall is a large exhibition in the school holidays in April and October. I expressed the opinion that Thais do not like to read books. (Other than comic books), but every year more and more people to use these books. This has been packed and I could hardly move. I bought quite a few books that I will share with you later. But first I want to show you a book which is all about the Top 10 of the Thai food! Definitely one of my favorite subjects. As you can see the books in Thailand. I think I have the best of cooking the books in English. Most of them are quite limited, and it repeats itself. So that is why today I was browsing through a book written by a Thai mother and a better choice for sure. I bought half a dozen cook books, which will help me a lot of the ingredients of the food on which I have already shot. I will blog about Thai food every day, I'm just missing some information.


However, as this book, the following is a list of the top 10 food Thai.
Tom Yum Goong.
Green Curry Chicken.
Fried noodle
Pork fried in basil.
Red curry with roast duck.
Chicken Soup with Coconut.
Thai style salad with beef.
Pork satay.
Fried chicken with cashew nuts.
Beef Panang.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น